The Impact of Innovation
Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system has brought significant changes to the user experience. Elegant transition effects, rich features, and graphically intensive content delivery models for traditional applications can’t be tuned as they were in years past. Common applications used by admins, knowledge workers, or task workers greatly benefit from hardware accelerators, providing end users with a much better experience, on par with a physical PC though in a virtual environment.
Come learn how Cisco and NVIDIA are helping customers solve these challenges without sacrificing the end user experience by delivering GPU acceleration in Cisco UCS and HyperFlex for VDI.
We will be covering the following topics:
- How to size a VDI environment with GPUs
- Common caveats customers can run into when implementing GPU enabled VDI
- Which Cisco UCS and HyperFlex platforms are best suited for graphics accelerated VDI
- Which GPU is best utilized for various scenarios
- How NVIDIA’s GRID licensing model works